Pflugerville Real Estate - Falcon Pointe Subdivision
As a 12-year resident of Pflugerville (and with 19 years in the general Austin area), I have watched this town grow from about 9,000 residents to over 30,000 presently. The Falcon Pointe subdivision is located near the intersection of two major new arteries (SH-130 and 45), which are both toll roads. I live in the adjacent community (Blackhawk), and I have been impressed with this new development, which features new and resale homes priced from the $170's up to the mid-$300's.
Falcon Pointe's amenities include:
- Water park with splash pool and toddler/infant pool, along with lap pool for adults
- Beautiful community center with big-screen TV for events or just hanging out
- Community intranet (you can preview this at www.LifeatFalconPointe.com)
- Easy access to three golf courses
- Jogging/walking trails
- Community activities director
- Work-out facilities
For more information, or to set up a time to check out this up-and-coming area, please call Jason Crouch at 512-796-7653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Pflugerville real estate website is located at www.austintexashomes.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Copyright 2007 Austin Real Estate