Vintage Georgetown TX Home for Sale - 510 Myrtle - Offered at $150,000
I just listed a home in Georgetown yesterday that I hope to sell very quickly. It's a quaint cottage located just 2-3 blocks from the town square. It's walking distance to several restaurants, a coffee shop, the Palace Theater, banks, and several stores.
The tax records indicate that it was built in 1890, although the owners think it was probably the 1930's.
Some of the key features:
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms
- 1379 square feet per WCAD
- Original long leaf pine flooring in some rooms
- Lots of built-ins
- Wall of bookshelves with rolling ladder, just like in the movies!
- Large formal dining room
- High ceilings
- Nice-sized kitchen with modern appliances
- Utility room
- Sun porch was enclosed to create more living space
- Shaded backyard
- Huge front porch perfect for relaxing or entertaining
If you are considering a move to the Austin/Georgetown area, you might be interested in reading my online relocation package here: Austin Texas Relocation Package