100% Financing - Austin Texas Area
Following the mortgage crisis a couple of years back, guidelines for getting a home loan became much more difficult, and almost all zero-down financing went away.
Thankfully, there is still one solution for our clients who don't have a down payment in hand.
USDA offers 100% financing for buyers today. We work with a lender who understands this program and has helped many homebuyers to get approved with no money out of pocket.
Here are some of the benefits:
- There's no limit to seller concessions, which means that the seller can pay all of your closing costs if needed
- If appraisal is greater than the purchase price, the loan amount can be raised to cover closing costs
- If one person can qualify by themselves then I don't even have to pull other persons credit just need their income
- You can do MCC (mortgage credit certificate) - this gives you an ongoing tax credit of up to $2,000 as an interest rebate every year that you are in the home
- Has 2.14% fee rolled into loan for guarantee fee and no monthly MI = lower payment
- You get a credit on income of $480 per child and you can deduct child care
The program is limited to lower-density population areas in the surrounding areas of Austin.
If you have questions about this program, call Jason at 512-796-7653 (cell). You can also email email@example.com.