Preparing to Close on Your New Home
After we have negotiated the price and terms of your home, including any repair items, it's time to start preparing to close. Most closings in Texas occur at a title company that we have mutually chosen with the seller. Sometimes, closings occur at an attorney's office.
- choosing a homeowner's insurance carrier
- finalizing all the details of your financing
- scheduling for all of the utilities to be turned on at the new home
- arranging for a moving truck
- working with the builder to pick a good final date to close (if it's a new home)
Some of the main things which must be done to ensure a smooth closing include:
Of course, our team of Realtors will be happy to assist you every step of the way. We always strive to go "one step beyond" and provide the highest caliber of service to our home buyers.