14101 W Highway 290, Bldg 100 #B
Austin, TX 78737
Description for 14101 W Highway 290, Bldg 100 #B, Austin, TX 78737
From Austin take HWY 290 West towards Dripping Springs. Centerlake Business Park is located on the left past sawyer Ranch Road and the Poo Club.
My Notes for MLS #1163438
- Area: HD
- Gross Building Sq Ft Source: Owner
- Gross Building Sq Ft: 1,640
- Total Available Space Measure: Square Footage
- Total Available Space: 1,640
- Year Built: 1998
- Number of Parking Spaces: 10
- Parking Features: Common
- Bay Door Height: 12'
- Bay Doors: 1
- Smallest Avail Space Meas: Square Footage
- Smallest Available Space: 1,640
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central Heat
- Separate Meter: See Agent
- Sewer: Septic on Property
- Utilities: Electricity on Property,Phone Available
- Actual Tax: 0
- Lease Frequency: Month
- Price Building SF: 1.65
- Tax Amount: 0
- Construction: Frame/Stone
- Current Building Use: Office
- FEMA 100 Yr Flood Plain: No
- Land Area Measurement: 8,040
- Land Area Source: Owner
- Land Area Type: Square Footage
- Largest Avail Space Meas: Square Footage
- Largest Available Space: 1,640
Street View Not Available
Directions to 14101 W Highway 290, Bldg 100 #B, Austin, TX 78737
From Austin take Highway 290 West towards Dripping Springs. Centerlake Business Park is on the Left past Sawyer Ranch Road and the Polo Club.
The listing information for 14101 W Highway 290, Bldg 100 #B, Austin, TX 78737 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Stanberry & Associates Inc.
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on Austin Texas Homes, LLC's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. Austin Texas Homes, LLC, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 10/24/2016 at 1:18pm