My old Profile
I have been working as a full-time Realtor in the Austin Texas Real Estate market since January 1997. My years of experience have served me well as the broker and owner of Austin Texas Homes, LLC, which I started along with my business partner in October 2004.
I sell homes in all areas of town and in all price ranges (in recent years I sold properties ranging from $62,500 to $3.4 million). I am known among my past clients for my integrity, honesty and willingness to "go the extra mile" for buyers and sellers.
I have been married for 19 years to my beautiful wife, Pam, and we have four beautiful children: a 13-year old boy, an 11-year old girl, a 6-year old girl, and a 3-year old girl.
We are avid homeschoolers, and active members of our church (Christ Presbyterian Church in Georgetown), where I am an ordained deacon. I've been a follower of Christ since 1991.
Call or email me today to start your Austin home search!
I specialize in helping buyers who are relocating to the Austin area, but I also help first-time buyers, move-up buyers, and with listing homes and land. I emphasize extensive internet exposure for my listings. I have assisted approximately 400 clients with their sales/purchases, and I have trained 30-40 agents on the real estate sales process.
Additionally, I provide coaching and guidance for agents across the country with their online marketing campaigns.
If you are looking to buy or sell Austin real estate, you owe it to yourself to call me today!
"After years of apartment dwelling, the thought of becoming first-time
homebuyers was exciting ... until the process of searching actually began.
Overwhelmed with floor plans, builders, neighborhoods, taxes, and amenities (we could go on and on and on) right from the start, we trudged along without too much guidance and almost reached the point of reconsidering our decision.
That's when Jason Crouch and Austin Texas Homes stepped in.
We spoke with Jason over the phone for about 10 minutes one evening, and upon completing our brief call, felt considerably more at ease.
He steered us through the 'muddy water' that is Central Texas home buying, and not only answered all our questions, but gave us sound and accurate advice on everything from builders to building materials. He was also there, Tuesday evening or all day Saturday, whenever we needed him.
Jason's wealth of knowledge in a plethora of areas, and the fact that he has a remote controlled TV in his mini-van so that Matt could watch the NFL playoffs, made him the most vital part in our search for a new home.
Even when our initial decision fell through, Jason and the entire staff at
Austin Texas Homes were there to lend a hand until WE were completely satisfied.
Jason Crouch turned out to be a tremendous realtor, and in our home-buying process, became a trusted friend.
In our opinion, Austin Texas Homes, LLC is a 'must-have' for any home buying
Matt Alexander and Jennifer McCollum
"I'm so thankful for the friendly, honest help my family received from Jason. We certainly had specific needs that needed to be addressed as well as particular decor and landscape requirements. Thank you again for making a stressful transition in our lives as relaxed and pleasant as possible."
"Jason was key in helping us find our new home. He listened to all of our
preferences and requirements, and he didn't waste time showing us homes he knew we wouldn't be interested in.
In fact, we ended up buying the house he thought we'd like the best. His advice and insight was very helpful throughout the purchasing process. Whenever we had questions he was more than happy to take the time to provide us with accurate answers that were easy to understand.
Jason made the home buying process much less stressful with his patience and willingness to help. We have recommended him to many friends, and when it's time for us to buy another house, he'll be the first person we call."
Kristin and Max Thomas
"Jason - We would like to thank you for handling both of our recent real estate transactions. Deciding to sell and buy a home can be a very stressful ordeal. Prior to meeting you, we met with a real estate agent who used the typical sales jargon and pressure tactics which proved to be quite a discouraging experience. However, your high level of professionalism and honesty are the qualities that clients are looking for when faced with a real estate transaction. You responded in a most efficient and pleasant manner to our numerous telephone calls and provided us with sincere and direct responses to our questions and concerns. You did an excellent job of marketing our home and being available to meet with the many interested potential buyers. All of your efforts were sincerely appreciated."
Harold and Janice Wash
In the spring we decided to buy a house. We had looked around and decided to have one built. We were first time homebuyers and felt like we needed someone to act on our behalf, so we contacted Jason and asked him to act as our agent. He took a tour of the builder we were thinking about using and pointed out things with the house that we should be aware of. As Jason pointed out, he was not just selling us a house as a one time deal; he saw us as long-term customers. He was uncomfortable with the builder because he had seen their neighborhoods five years down the road and did not think that the property increased in value as much as other neighborhoods.
He spent several days taking us to look at houses. We were so picky that we thought we would never find anything that was right for us and still in our price range. He was picky for us too. He knew about neighborhoods and wanted to put us in the best neighborhood we could afford. The very last house on the third day was the one--a nice two story with great hardwood floors in a really good neighborhood. We love our house and credit Jason with finding it for us. We have driven by the house we almost had built, and we sigh a huge sigh of relief. We feel like we really dodged a bullet on that one. We compare the neighborhoods and realize that the house we bought was a much better investment in the long term than the one we were thinking about building. We are thrilled that he wasn't afraid to give us good advice even if it meant more work for him.
We know Jason likes our house, too. That works great because when it comes time to sell it, he'll be the one who puts it on the market. He has
certainly earned our business with his honesty and patience, and we
wouldn't trust anyone else with such a huge investment.
Joy Yokley Goodreau
Austin Texas Homes, LLC is an excellent team of professionals. I felt very comfortable working with Jason and anytime I had a question, there was always someone available to answer it. You have a great system, and as a client I felt very well taken care of and informed. You guys are the very best!"
ARTICLES BY JASON
- "Kung Fu Panda" - Fun Movie for the Kids
- Pflugerville Library is Expanding - $7 Million Bond Approved
- Round Rock, TX Home for Sale - Stone Canyon - Over 3500 s.f. - $336,990
- Dripping Springs Home for Sale - Belterra - Built in 2007 - TONS of upgrades! $539,000
- Study Suggests the Perfect Retail Stores and Restaurants for Pflugerville, Texas
- Our Date Night at the Round Rock Tokyo Steak House
- Lake Travis ISD Home for Sale - Uplands - $569,000
- Austin Texas Home for Sale - Eanes ISD - Just $789,000 on One Acre Lot
- Choosing the Right Agent - You may not be getting married, but you may have to date for awhile!
- We Are Selling Homes, NOT Televisions! Understanding the Mind of the Average Real Estate Buyer Today
- North Austin Home for Sale - 1212 Newport Ave - $224,990
- Stone Canyon Home for Sale - Round Rock, TX - $279,990
- Austin Texas Websites that can help
- Best Places to Work in Austin, Texas
- Austin Has Some of the Cleanest Drinking Water in the Country - Forbes.com
- My Theme Song - "And Now My Lifesong Sings"
- We Launched Our New Website Design Today!
- Real Estate 101 - Handling Tough Situations Gracefully
- An Evening Bike Ride with my Son
- Why I Love Living in Pflugerville, Texas Despite Its Silly Name
- "Iron Man" = The Best Movie I have seen in awhile
- Austin Named # 4 on Forbes.com list of "Best Cities for Home Sellers"
- Forbes Magazine Article Names Austin, Texas #3 on its "recession proof cities" list
- Forest Creek Homes for Sale - Round Rock, TX
- Round Rock Restaurant Review - La Margarita
- Sonoma Homes for Sale - Round Rock, TX
- Teravista Home for Sale - Round Rock TX - Golf Course Community near IKEA and Outlet Mall
- Suicide and Depression - Something we really DO need to talk about
- Adventures in the Grocery Store - A Real Estate Allegory
- Waterfront Homes with Boat Docks - Lake Travis and Lake Austin
- Golf Course Homes near Austin, Texas - One-Story Homes under $300,000
- Blackhawk Homes for Sale - Pflugerville, Texas
- Acreage Homes in Austin, Texas - Nice Homes with 5+ Acres for under $1,000,000
- The Legend of Dan the Man
- Our night at the opera!
- Stone Canyon Home for Sale - Round Rock, Texas - 6005 Bar Harbor Cove- $269,900
- Austin Area Real Estate - Where do you work, Jason?
- Southwest Austin Home for Sale - Village at Western Oaks - $279,500
- Stone Canyon Home for Sale - Round Rock, Texas - 16815 Willow Oak Lane - $218,000
- North Austin Home for Sale - 4217 Walling Forge Drive - Nearly 2700 s.f. for just $269,900
- Meadows of Brushy Creek - Round Rock Home for Sale - 8700 White Creek Drive - Almost 2000 s.f. for just $199,900!
- My family's visit to the Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin - FREE and fun!
- Forest Creek Home Sales - Round Rock - Market Analysis - First Quarter 2008
- Falcon Pointe - Pflugerville Texas - Sales Report - First Quarter 2008
- Our Date Night at the Museum!
- Sonoma - Round Rock, Texas - Neighborhood Sales Report - First Quarter 2008
- Meadows of Blackhawk - Pflugerville, Texas - Home Sales Report - 1st Quarter 2008
- Fairways of Blackhawk - Home Sales Report - First Quarter 2008
- How to Choose the Best Listing Agent for Your Needs
- Pflugerville Home for Sale - Meadows of Blackhawk - $195,000
- Georgetown, Texas is Named # 2 "Best Place to Live and Launch" by FORTUNE Magazine
- Big Fun on a Little Budget in Austin, Texas! Some FREE and Inexpensive Things to Do
- Austin Texas Live Music - Look No Further!
- Downtown Austin Real Estate - What Central Austin Neighborhood Should I Consider?
- Are Real Estate Clients Brand Loyal or Agent Loyal?
- Austin Texas Named #3 among "Hottest Places to Get a Job"
- Austin Texas Luxury Homes - Properties with over 10,000 square feet!
- Pflugerville Texas Real Estate - Pflugerville Will Welcome its First Mixed-Use Development Soon
- Austin Texas Relocation Package
- Are You Considering Relocating to Austin, Texas? An Open Letter
- Our Visit to IKEA Yesterday
- My Son is my Hero Today! Our "Marathon Kids" Experience
- Austin Children's Museum - Fun for the Whole Family!
- Round Rock Home for Sale - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths - Only $109,900!
- Austin Texas is Named One of the Least Stressful Places in the U.S.
- What if I Ran My Business Like Those Guys Do?
- A Tale of Two Very Different Restaurants
- Austin Texas Golf Courses - Private Courses
- Austin Texas Named Fastest Growing Large Metro Area in the U.S.
- Austin Texas Named as Top Place to Buy a House by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Forest Creek Home Sales - Round Rock - Market Analysis - January 2008
- Hutto Real Estate - Fastest Growing City in Texas!
- Austin Texas Area Hospitals - An Overview
- Movie Review - National Treasure: Book of Secrets
- Falcon Pointe - Pflugerville Texas - Sales Report - January 2008
- Sonoma - Round Rock, Texas - Neighborhood Sales Report - January 2008
- Tukong Moosul Martial Arts, Austin Texas - A great place for kids!
- Austin Texas Restaurant Review - Manny Hattan's New York Deli - Worst Service in town?
- Fairways of Blackhawk - Pflugerville Texas - Brief Market Analysis - January 2008
- Meadows of Blackhawk - Pflugerville, Texas - Market Analysis - January 2008
- North Austin Home for Sale - 1104 Neans Drive - $164,900
- Austin Texas New Homes - What Can You Buy for $175,000 or Under?
- Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes! Looking back over my 11-year career in real estate
- Pflugerville Texas is Coming into its Own
- Austin Texas Multifamily Properties - Fourplexes for Sale
- Austin Texas Investment Properties - Duplexes for Sale
- Top Employers in Austin Texas - Looking for a job? These may be worth considering
- Round Rock Restaurant Review - Zorba Greek Restaurant
- What Can I Buy in the Austin, Texas area for Under $150,000? Seriously?
- Join Me and My Family on Our Recent Trip to the Mall - You Won't Regret It!
- Austin Texas is one of the "Greenest" Cities in the Country
- Time-Traveling Real Estate Broker Visits 1987!
- Some Media Exposure Via My Active Rain Blog
- Texas Jumping Beans - A great place to take the kids!
- Austin Texas Real Estate - Nationally Known Expert Cites Austin as #1 Up-and-Coming Market
- Support our Troops!
- Cavalcade of Crouch Christmas Characters
- What Can I Buy in the Austin, Texas Area for $1 Million?
- Sharing My Home and My Time During the Holidays
- Austin Texas Restaurant Review - Café Mangù in Pflugerville
- What Can I Buy in the Austin, Texas Area for $800,000 - $900,000?
- Austin, Texas Restaurant Review - Waterloo Ice House
- Central Texas Ranch for Sale - 182 Acres with 5000 s.f. home - $1,950,000
- Southwest Austin Real Estate - New Listing - $445,000
- What can I buy in the Austin, Texas area for $750,000 - $800,000?
- What would happen if you weren't there to help? Some food for thought
- Family Fun in Austin, Texas
- Most Entertaining Restaurant Review Ever? EZ's on Lamar - Austin, Texas
- What Can I Buy in the Austin, Texas Area for $650,000 - $700,000? WOW!
- "High Property Taxes, Heat, and Tornadoes, TOO? Why would I want to move to Austin, Texas?"
- My Day with Project Intercept (Helping Disadvantaged Kids in Austin)
- Round Rock Real Estate - Home for Sale - $184,500 - Cimarron
- What Can I Buy in the Austin Area for $600,000?
- Going Pink for the Cause! October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- The Secret Ingredient is Empathy - Lessons from the Grocery Store
- Austin Real Estate - What Can I Buy in the Austin area for $500,000 or less?
- A Watched Pot Never Boils - My Perspective on the National Market
- Do you wanna be in pictures? Maybe Austin, Texas is the place for you!
- Austin Real Estate - Forbes' List of 100 Fastest Growing Suburbs
- Texas Looks Like That? A Native Texan's Perspective
- Austin Texas Real Estate - What Can I Buy in the Austin area for $400,000 or less?
- Austin Texas School Districts - How are the schools in the Austin area?
- Please Get to the Point Already! The clock is ticking....
- Are you helping your clients through the maze, or are you a stumbling block?
- Austin Real Estate - What Can I Buy in the Austin area for $300,000 or less?
- Round Rock Real Estate - Stone Canyon
- Pflugerville Real Estate - Falcon Pointe Subdivision
- Is My Son the Next Henny Youngman?
- Austin Real Estate - What can I buy for $200,000 in the Austin area?
- How Much Influence Should Outsiders Have on a Real Estate Transaction?
- Round Rock Real Estate - Stone Canyon! - Just $249,900
- Pflugerville Real Estate - New Listing - Just $149,000 for over 1939 s.f.
- Another Local Oddly-Named Restaurant
- Your Chance to Make a $135,000 Referral Fee!
- How to Present and Use Buyer's Representation Agreements
- Round Rock Home for Sale - Stone Canyon - $234,900
- Flintrock Falls Real Estate - Home for Sale - $1,495,000
- Round Rock Home for Sale - Creekmont West - $199,900
- How to Avoid Getting Sued - My Humble Opinion
- North Austin Home for Sale - Quail Creek West - $145,000
- Pflugerville Home for Sale - Just $144,900 - 1535 s.f., built in 2002 - Very convenient
- Downtown Austin Condo Listing - Only $289,500 with over 1500 s.f.!
- CrossPointe Church - Contemporary, Relevant, Friendly, Christian Church in Northwest Austin
- Round Rock Real Estate - Limestone Home on 1+ Acre - $174,990
- View from the broker's desk - what makes a good agent?
- Round Rock Real Estate - Settlers Park Home for Sale - $259,999
- Blackhawk Real Estate - Pflugerville Texas
- Hyde Park Real Estate - New Listing - $665,000
- Bella Lago - Austin Real Estate Listing
- Central Texas Custom Home on 3.18 Acres - Bring your horses!
- Pflugerville Real Estate
- Downtown Austin - another new tower planned
- Austin Real Estate
- Dallas Cowboys - excited about the new season
- Downtown Austin Condos - Five Fifty Five
- Downtown Austin Condos - Austonian
- Four Seasons Residential Tower in Austin
- Round Rock - Pflugerville Market Report
- Austin makes another list
- Austin's Top 50 Corporate Employers
- Austin's market named "Top for Business"
- Extra mortgage payments - best method?
- Austin Real Estate Market
- Article about condo "boom" in downtown Austin