Southwest Austin Home for Sale - 4609 Walsall Loop - Offered at $209,000
These days, it seems to be tougher and tougher to find good homes for sale in the $200K range in southwest Austin. If this is your dilemma, this home might just be the solution.
Located off of Slaughter Lane near Mopac in the Sendera subdivision, this home offers a lot of bang for the buck!
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1772 square feet per tax records
- Built in 1997 by Milburn Homes (now DR Horton)
- Wonderful tree-covered backyard!
- Deep lot with lots of large oaks!
- Wood laminate floors in family room
- Great plan includes upstairs gameroom and covered patio
- Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Backs to Green Space
- Located in Bowie High School district
If you are looking to move to Austin sometime soon (or even just move UP within Austin), give me a call or shoot me an email. I would love the chance to help! I can be reached on my cell phone at 512-796-7653 or via email at email@example.com. Our Austin Texas real estate website is at www.austintexashomes.com. Thanks!