Blog Talk Radio / Twitter Tuesday!
Rather than writing my own post today about tomorrow's show, I thought it would be easier to just use Mike Mueller's version.
Mike will be our guest tomorrow, and we will be discussing the use of video and LinkedIn as additional online marketing tools.
They have a great format, with sound effects, intro music and even real sponsors!
I was honored when they asked if I would be a guest. I'll be Live this Tuesday at Noon EST.
There's a Chat Room that has a rocking great conversation on the side where people can share links and ask questions. The Chat Room just can't be missed. However, if you do have to miss it, it's automatically recorded and you can listen anytime you like (you'll just miss the Chat Room).
These guys are smart, they're funny, and when it comes to promotion, they are hitting on all cylinders.
Here's just a few examples:
- Their show is easy to remember, same time, same website (consistency)
- They are twittering about the show @JasonCrouch @theKenCook Tweets and ReTweets
- They are using Facebook to drive traffic, here's the Event Page : http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=50708303993and here's the Fan Page : http://www.facebook.com/pages/JCKC-Radio-Twitter-Tuesday-on-BlogTalkRadiocom/70892992328
- They are using sites like Utterli to send out broadcast messages ( http://www.utterli.com/u/utt/u-ODE3MTczNA )
- And starting next week, they'll be using LinkedIn's Events as well: http://events.linkedin.com/pub/36364 - hint, hint ; )
This approach has built their following of loyal listeners.
I heard they are the # 2 show (in this category) on Blog Talk Radio! Congrats Guys!
It's success is a combination of all these things and that gives them the ability to attract Social Media Superstars like next weeks guest, Shel Isreal
The man has his own page on Wikipedia! Can you see why I am honored?
I hope you do listen in Tuesday, Chat away, Call in and ask questions or like I often do, let it play in the background while working on projects.
Go to the website now and click on "remind me", enter your email (they don't spam) and they'll send you a reminder!