45 Things You Don't Care About - Tagged on Facebook by Amanda Hall
1.Were you named after anyone? Not my first name, but my middle name (Blaine) comes from Blaine Nye, who played for the Dallas Cowboys.
2. When was the last time you cried? Two days ago
3. Do you like your handwriting? Generally, yes, but there are times that it is indecipherable to me.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey
5. Do you have kids? Yep. 3 of them (and one on the way in about 8 more weeks)! Brandon is 10, Aleah is 7, and Abby will be 3 next month.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Definitely. I am a good and loyal friend. Is that cocky of me to say?
7. Do you use sarcasm? Only when I am awake.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? No. This goes in the "unnecessary risk" category, along with skydiving. No logical reason to do it, in my humble opinion. Plus, I have mouths to feed.
10. What is your favorite cereal? I have several, but probably Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Frosted Flakes.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope.
12. What is your favorite ice cream? Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip
13. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their demeanor - friendly, guarded, open, angry, etc.
14. Red or Pink? Red!
15. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My temper sometimes. Yes, really.
16. Who do you miss the most? My grandpa
17. Do you want everyone to complete this list? It matters not to me - I am not tagging anyone else.
18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Khaki shorts - no shoes
19. What are you listening to right now? My son playing with my iPhone - it's the "Annoyance" app
20. If you were a crayon what color would you be? The best one
21. Favorite smells? My wife, just in general.
22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister-in-law, who is looking to buy a home soon.
23. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep. Amanda is a fun friend.
24. Favorite sports to watch? NFL football - that's it. The others pale in comparison for me.
25. Hair color? Brownish - used to be really blond when I was a kid
26. Eye Color? Green
27. Do you wear contacts? No - I actually have 20/10 vision (for now).
28. Favorite Food? Spaghetti
29. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings
30. Last movie you watched? "Man on Wire", which is a documentary about a guy who walked on a tightrope between the World Trade Centers in the mid-70's.
31. What color shirt are you wearing? Black, which is rare for me - we need to do laundry.
32. Summer or winter? Summer.
33. Hugs or kisses? Kisses AND hugs. I can't choose that one!
34. Most likely to respond? N/A
35. Least likely to respond? N/A
36. What book are you reading now? I am reading several, actually. Just finished "Tuesdays with Morrie" yesterday. Reading a book about blogging ("Naked Conversations" by Robert Scoble and Shel Israel), book about OCD called "The Boy who Couldn't Stop Washing". I have diverse tastes, I guess.
37. What is on your mouse pad? Not using one
38. What TV show did you watch last night? 30 Rock and Psych
39. Favorite sound(s)? My wife flirting with me. Also, my kids laughing
40. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles - no comparison here
41. What is the farthest you have been from home? St. Lucia for my honeymoon - great memories!
42. Do you have a special talent? Yes, yes I do.
43. Where were you born? Dallas, Texas
44. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? N/A
45. How did you meet your spouse/significant other? We met on the dance floor of an Austin nightclub. I even wrote a post about it awhile back: Songs from the Night I Met My Wife - A Tribute. As an aside, you can see my ACTUAL wedding picture in this related post: Love Songs for My Family.