Pflugerville Pfamily Pfestival & Expo - October 18, 2008
If you want to know where to find me in the mid-day hours next Saturday, I will be attending the Pflugerville Pfamily Pfestival with my own "pfamily". It starts at 9am and runs until 3pm on the 18th, and it will be held on the grounds of Hill Country Bible Church at 303 E. Pflugerville Parkway.
According to the press/ads that I have seen so far, it looks like fun. Here are some of the features I noted:
- Childrens' activities
- Classic car displays
- Door prizes
- Fire safety house - not sure what this entails exactly, but sounds interesting enough
- Food - always a plus in my book
- Helicopter displays
- Merchant booths
- Live performances
- Various public safety displays
Among the demonstrations and performances will be:
- Austin Toros Dancers & Mascot - The Toros are the minor league NBA team for the Spurs franchise
- Dance Elements Dancers
- Order of the Arrow Dancers
- Park Crest Middle School Choir
- St. Mary Baptist Church Youth Choir
- Texas Academy of Ballet
- Texas National Guard helicopter
- Star Flight helicopter
- Stat Air helicopter
So, if you have a couple of spare hours next Saturday, come on out and enjoy the fun. It's an official Pflugerville Chamber of Commerce event.
Hope to see you there next week!